[kaffe] a fix in gjdoc

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun Apr 18 08:55:04 PDT 2004

Hi Nektarios,

Nektarios K. Papadopoulos wrote:
> Hi Dalibor,
> The attached patch fix this along with another argument parsing issue
> taged FIXME in the original source.
>
>  I am not following classpath mailing lists or cvs so I post the patch
> here. Sorry if this is a problem.

Thanks a lot for the patch, I've checked it in. Note that gjdoc only
work with libxmlj, that you need to enable explicitely, and pthreads,
due to pthreads being used in libxml2/libxslt.

Also, since phtreads suport under linux seems to be somewhat broken atm,
you may want to compile with jikes istead of kjc while building kaffe.