[kaffe] a fix in gjdoc

Daniel Veillard daniel at veillard.com
Sun Apr 18 09:17:02 PDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 05:51:21PM +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Hi Nektarios,
>
> Nektarios K. Papadopoulos wrote:
> >Hi Dalibor,
> >The attached patch fix this along with another argument parsing issue
> >taged FIXME in the original source.
> >
> > I am not following classpath mailing lists or cvs so I post the patch
> >here. Sorry if this is a problem.
>
> Thanks a lot for the patch, I've checked it in. Note that gjdoc only
> work with libxmlj, that you need to enable explicitely, and pthreads,
> due to pthreads being used in libxml2/libxslt.

  Hum, interesting. Jakub Jelinek (glibc hacker) seems to think that
libxml2 could be compiled with thread support without requiring -lpthread
for linking. But we never worked out the details.
  If you use green threads/ coroutines instead, libxml2 may ask to link
against the tread library without you needing to link kaffe against it,
the loader should take care of the dependancy since the dependancy is
listed in libxml2 shared library.

Daniel

http://veillard.com/ |