[kaffe] Re: Last Time Kaffe Worked on Darwin/OS X

Michael Franz developer.franz at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 17:48:02 PDT 2004

I was able to get Kaffe-1.0.7 to compile and run on OS X 10.1.5.  It
failed 6 of the 115 tests.  The build errors I was getting was due to
linking in the math libraries (GMP I think) which I do not have.
Undefining MATH_LIB in kaffe/libraries/clib/native/Makefile fixed the
problem.

What would be the proper way of fixing this?  Is the GMP library
necessary for version 1.0.7?

The failures were:Alias.fail, InternHog.fail, TruncatedClass.fail,
GCTest.fail, TestSerializable2.fail, ZipVerify.fail.
`currentJThread->stopCounter < 10' is one of the errors in the failures.

Michael