[kaffe] new status of NetBSD/ppc

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Tue Apr 27 14:47:03 PDT 2004

Hello,

I checked out CVS again with guilhem's and dalibor's patches.

when trying to to non-inlined build it fails with:
/bin/sh ./rebuildLib @essential.files
Compiling classes from  @essential.files  using  /home/multix/kaffe-cvs/
no-inline/kaffe/kaffe/kaffe-bin -verbosegc -mx 256M at.dms.kjc.Main
/home/multix/kaffe-cvs/no-inline/kaffe/kaffe/../kaffevm/.libs/libkaffevm-
1.1.x-cvs.so: Unsupported relocation type 6 in non-PLT relocations

while, apparently doing a "standard" build now works! kjc is crunching
through the first classes. But INTRP is slow and I will kill it soon
probably, but maybe tomorrow I can do a full build of the class library
to check it.

-Riccardo