[kaffe] porting javax.sound on XScale Linux

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Mon Aug 2 22:09:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

you may want to ask this question on one of the ALSA mailing lists.

Matthias

Matthias Pfisterer	Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12
D-70176 Stuttgart	(in Deutschland 0711-62 87 12)
GERMANY

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/