[kaffe] Buglet in Jar for -C

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sun Aug 15 15:21:05 PDT 2004

Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi,
> When building gcjwebplugin and using kaffe jar I noticed that when -C
> was used the first directory name was always stripped of files in
> subdirectories of the directory of the -C argument.
> The following patch fixes it. This should be an if-else since in the if
> branch tmp is made absolute so if the first if statement succeeds the
> second if statement also (erronously) succeeds.

Thanks a lot for the patch, Mark. I've checked it in. Keep up the great 
work on classpath. :)

dalibor topic

More information about the kaffe mailing list