[kaffe] Re: [kaffe-siteadmin] Server downtime

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Aug 17 11:28:02 PDT 2004

Jim Pick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I apologize for the server downtime - it's back up now after I drove to
> the colo.

Thanks you very much, Jim!

> The good news out of all of this is that I had an extra 512MB DDR SDRAM
> that I stuck in the server, so it now should be more responsive.

Feels like it :)

> I'm planning on upgrading the server shortly so I can use it for some
> additional projects, for example, sharing some resources with the
> Classpath developers.

Yeah, that would be very nice. The Gump developers also suggested on the
gump mailing list[1] that they would be interested in running a gump
with Kaffe to see how well apache java projects are doing on GNU
Classpath based runtimes. But I think they plan to do that on brutus,
their gump server.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.gump/8018/match=kaffe+gump