[kaffe] kwrite usage

Alexander Boettcher ab764283 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Aug 26 10:00:47 PDT 2004

Hi,

is it useful/possible to use "kwrite" instead of "write" in the
kaffe/kaffevm/debug.c ? (see diff).

I use it when stderr(2) is not opened or another filedescriptor is used
for the output. Then the implementation of the syscall interface can
change the behavior.

I use it for Kaffe with our DROPS. Kaffe now runs as a native
application, ;-) , on our microkernel Fiasco and the L4 environment.
(http://wwwos.inf.tu-dresden.de/drops). I plan to update my  cvs state
of kaffe (february) with the current one and therefore I submit this
proposal/patch, which could be useful for you (and for me ;-) ).

Thx,

Alexander Böttcher.