[kaffe] CVS kaffe (robilad): Use pure java XSLT engine by default

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Tue Dec 7 12:35:23 PST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 08:59, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Trying to work around this you will at least have to deal with the
> Writer problem yet again. Sigh. Patch attached.
>
> After that I am currently stuck unfortunately.
> Will try to debug some more tonight.

Chris already made a couple of changes to gnu.xml.dom implementation
(and added the above patch) to GNU JAXP CVS. If you resync with GNU JAXP
and apply the following two patches it starts up again.

First patch is for GNU JAXP.
Handles the case were ReaderInputStream has too much characters.

Second patch is for kaffe.
Eclipse expects a SyncFailedException to have a non-null message,
otherwise their log system just breaks spectacularly.
We probably have a bug here. The SyncFailedException (caused by a
ClosedChannelException) should not be thrown in the first place it
seems.

It is still not perfect. See the ArrayStoreException bug that I posted
earlier and rereading the saved workspace is unfortunately still broken.
But it is already much better then two days ago!

Cheers,

Mark