[kaffe] CVS kaffe (robilad): Use pure java XSLT engine by default

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Wed Dec 8 00:44:16 PST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 21:35, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> First patch is for GNU JAXP.
> Handles the case were ReaderInputStream has too much characters.

Here is a new patch. This one is a little bit more efficient if off > 0.
We used to read just len - off chars in read(byte[] b, int off, int
len). But we don't have to be that conservative now. No observable
change in behaviour for my tests.

The other patch for kaffe is still necessary (since it actually doesn't
have anything to do with encoding issues).

Cheers,

Mark