[kaffe] Kaffe on NSLU2

Sam sam at polkadotninja.com
Mon Dec 20 13:21:55 PST 2004

Thanks for the advice.  However, configure with your options that
armv5b-linux is not supported:

checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /opt/bin/install -c
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking host system type... armv5b-softfloat-linux-gnu
checking for Cygwin environment... (cached) no
checking for mingw32 environment... (cached) no
checking for executable suffix... (cached) no
configure: error: Configuration armv5b-linux not supported

I'm attempting to compile Kaffe 1.0.7, using gcc-3.3.4-glibc-2.2.5 (and
there is an armv5b-softfloat-linux directory in my toolchain directory).

Thanks much for the help.

  -- Sam