[kaffe] Kaffe on NSLU2

Jari Korva jpkorva at iki.fi
Mon Dec 20 01:47:38 PST 2004

Hi,

I've managed to build a working kaffe for IXP by pulling the sources from
CVS and configuring with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/wrk/arm --build=i686-linux
--host=armv5b-softfloat-linux --enable-xscale --without-x
--disable-alsatest --disable-esdtest --disable-sound --enable-pure-java-math
--with-jikes=/opt/local/bin/jikes --without-classpath-gtk-awt
--without-kaffe-qt-awt --without-kaffe-x-awt --with-threads=unix-pthreads
--with-engine=intrp --enable-debug --enable-xdebugging

If this does not work for you, please provide a bit more detail (which
kaffe, compiler etc. versions you used).

Cheers,
  Jari