[kaffe] [Fwd: Debian/Free Java room at Fosdem (February 21/22, Brussel)]

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Fri Jan 2 22:27:02 PST 2004

Hi all,

I think I forgot to forward this e-mail to the kaffe mailing list. We'll
have a room for a developer meeting at FOSDEM[1] (shared with Debian
guys), and a ton of cool people from various free java runtime projects
are going to attend.

I intend to do a little presentation on getting the different java
packaging efforts in different distributions to cooperate on some
issues, as that would be probably of interest to the debian people as well.

hope to see some of you there in february, in bruxelles!

[1] http://www.fosdem.org