[kaffe] Problem While Cross compilation

raja n inforaja at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 05:58:02 PST 2004

Hai,
I trying to cross complie in linux.I am getting
following error.But  same thing festival (It's also
cross compilation it's working fine).When i am trying
configure i getting the following error.
CC=arm-linux-gcc RANLIB=arm-linux-ranlib
AR=arm-linux-ar ./configure
--host=192.168.2.11
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build
type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile
mode will be used.
checking for a BSD-compatible install...
/usr/bin/install -c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for 192.168.2.11-strip... no
checking for strip... strip
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific
portions of Makefiles... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-gcc... arm-linux-gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...
a.out
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler...
yes
checking whether arm-linux-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for arm-linux-gcc option to accept ANSI C...
none needed
checking dependency style of arm-linux-gcc... gcc
checking for 192.168.2.11-g++... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-c++... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-gpp... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-aCC... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-CC... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-cxx... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-cc++... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-cl... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-FCC... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-KCC... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-RCC... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-xlC_r... no
checking for 192.168.2.11-xlC... no
checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler...
yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking host system type... Invalid configuration
`192.168.2.11': machine `192.168.2.11' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub 192.168.2.11
failed
[root at speech kaffe-1.1.3]#

Please tell how to solve
Thanks