[kaffe] libtritonusalsa does not get installed

Matthias Pfisterer Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de
Fri Jan 16 08:31:01 PST 2004

Hi,

I noticed that with the CVS of kaffe (about 3 days old),
libtritonusalsa.so gets compiled and linked to
./libraries/extensions/sound/alsa/.libs/libtritonusalsa.so
but not installed under /usr/local/kaffe.
I did the usual configure - make - make install
libtritonusesd get installed as
/usr/local/kaffe/jre/lib/i386/libtritonusesd.so.
I would expect libtritonus alsa in the same directory, but it isn't. So
I guess this is a bug in the configure/build system. I'm not exactly
good with all this auto* stuff, so can of of the experts please have a
look at it?

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Pfisterer	<mailto:Matthias.Pfisterer at web.de>
Reuchlinstrasse 28	phone ++49-711-62 87 12

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Java Sound Resources (examples, FAQ, applications):
http://www.jsresources.org/

Tritonus, the open source implementation of the Java Sound API:
http://www.tritonus.org/