[kaffe] Syntax Error

Alexander Boettcher ab764283 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Jan 19 03:23:05 PST 2004

Hi,

in  kaffe/libraries/clib/net/PlainDatagramSocketImpl.c is a syntax
error, when using the #else path. A brace is misplaced at row 461.

439 : case java_net_SocketOptions_IP_MULTICAST_IF:
440 :    #if defined(IP_MULTICAST_IF)
441 :                addrp = (struct Hjava_net_InetAddress*)arg;
442 :                {
443 :                        struct in_addr ia;
444 :
445 :                        memcpy(&ia,
unhand_byte_array(unhand(addrp)->addr),
446 :                               sizeof(ia));
447 :
448 :                        r =
KSETSOCKOPT(unhand(unhand(this)->fd)->nativeFd,
449 :                                        IPPROTO_IP,
450 :                                        IP_MULTICAST_IF,
451 :                                        &ia,
452 :                                        sizeof(ia));
453 :                        if (r) {
455 :                                            SYS_ERROR(r));
456 :                        }
457 :    #else
459 :                                   "IP_MULTICAST_IF is not supported");
460 :    #endif
461 :    }
462 :    break;

I attached the 'diff', please fix it. (I'm using the CVS version of kaffe.)

thx,

Alexander.