[kaffe] Suspicious changes

Gwenole Beauchesne gbeauchesne at mandrakesoft.com
Fri Jul 9 00:36:43 PDT 2004

Hi,

> While tracking down my regressions on x86_64, I came accross the
> following (unrelated) problem:

Turns out to be related, I realized that when I bothered looking at
Hashtable.java:264 as mentioned in the trace and noticed loadFactor was
a "float". ;-)

> 2004-03-24  Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe.org>
>
>         * kaffe/kaffevm/support.c,
>         libraries/clib/net/PlainSocketImpl.c:
>         Fixed remaining 'foo' is not defined warnings.

I have locally reverted this one and now only 1/144 tests fail:
FAIL: TestSerializable2.java

BTW, I generally build stuff with -Wall only and I catch quite a lot of
64-bit bugs that way already in other packages. So, having so many
warning options is probably too flooding in my opinion and my eyes. ;-)

Bye,
Gwenolé.