[kaffe] Plans (updated)

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Thu Jul 29 08:51:29 PDT 2004

Hi,

Here are my updated plans, in order of priority:
* Fix problems which arise on the various architectures as they appear. ;)

* Make the Boehm-Weiser GC to work properly. For the moment there are a
number of issues which causes the core VM to get SIGSEGV. The object
marking needs also to be adapted to the GC's marking interface.

* Test Freenet/NIO with kaffe and try to make Freenet work on kaffe.
[and/or]
* Implement a locale data generator from LDML database.

* Engine modularity as I've already said in a previous mail.

Cheers,

Guilhem.