[kaffe] Plans (updated)
guilhem at kaffe.org
Thu Jul 29 08:51:29 PDT 2004
Here are my updated plans, in order of priority:
* Fix problems which arise on the various architectures as they appear. ;)
* Make the Boehm-Weiser GC to work properly. For the moment there are a
number of issues which causes the core VM to get SIGSEGV. The object
marking needs also to be adapted to the GC's marking interface.
* Test Freenet/NIO with kaffe and try to make Freenet work on kaffe.
* Implement a locale data generator from LDML database.
* Engine modularity as I've already said in a previous mail.
More information about the kaffe