[kaffe] patch for kaffe1.0.7jit3 code runing on MIPS
ooba at gk.avkk.yamaha.co.jp
Wed Jul 7 00:34:16 PDT 2004
I appreciate your advice very much. Now I'm writing a changelog and
remake a new patch, It's also included.
Wed Jul 07 11:00:00 JST 2004 Yoshiharu Oba <ooba at ps2.1ba.co.jp>
* config/mips/common.h: Defined the PS2LINUX macro and undefine
the MIPSII instructions macro. the COMPARE_AND_EXCHANGE macro that is
imported same macro from KAFFE-1.1.4.
* config/mips/jit.h: Add current stackpointer register into
the structure of exception frame.
* config/mips/threads.h:Align FP_OFFSET and SP_OFFSET macro with linux
* config/mips/linux/md.h: Align FP_OFFSET, EXCEPTIONPROTO macro with linux
* config/mips/mips.c:Fetch the return address from the stackpointer
that is under certain instruction. (What reason, the exception frame is
built on the stackpointer when exception occurs in INTERFACE class.
In this case, Walk backwards process uses the stackpointer
instead of the framepointer )
* config/mips/jit3-icode.h: Undefine the double types instruction.
Only the PlayStation2, Although it has FPU, since only double type
instructions does not have.
* kaffe/kaffevm/jit3/icode.c: Its on the same reason.
* config/mips/jit3-mips.def: Bug fixes, How to use of floating point
register was corrected.
* configure: Add sgidefs.h
* kaffe/kaffevm/debug.c: For cleaning linker error
Dalibor Topic wrote:
>Thanks! One more question: have you looked at Sun's code, decompiled it,
> or signed an NDA that would prevent you from contributing the code to
>kaffe? I have to ask :)
I have not looked at Sun's code. Certainlly I have not decompiled it and
have not signed such documents.
The more and more prosperity is expected.
More information about the kaffe