[kaffe] patch for kaffe1.0.7jit3 code runing on MIPS

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Thu Jul 8 07:00:32 PDT 2004

Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Yoshiharu Oba wrote:
>
>> Hi Dalibor
>>
>> I appreciate your advice very much. Now I'm writing a changelog and
>> remake a new patch, It's also included.
>

> Hi Yoshiharu,
>
> thanks for the updated patch and the ChangeLog. I've started to merge
> parts of it in. Since Dylan Schell's port to PS2Linux is already in the
> CVS, it would be nice if you could try to see if the CVS head builds for
> you, too, on ps2linux, and adapt yout patch accordingly. I'll comment to
> the changelog on what I've checked in & how it has been adapated.

Actually, I went ahead and adapated the patch myself ;) I've attached
the adapted patch that can applied against CVS head. It'd be nice if you
could give it a try with a fresh CVS check out, too see if it still
works. I don't have a ps2-linux cross-toolchain (nor do I have a PS2 :)
atm, so I can't test it myself.