[kaffe] old darwin (macos 10.0)

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Tue Jul 13 12:12:52 PDT 2004

Hello,

I installed an old computer and have now an older version of MacOS-X, 10.
0.4 namely.

I tried current Kaffe CVS and I fail with

(cd .libs && rm -f libreplace.la && ln -s ../libreplace.la libreplace.la)
~/kaffe-cvs/darwin-1/replace/.libs
cd ../../kaffe/libltdl && /bin/sh /Users/multix/kaffe-cvs/kaffe/libltdl/
missing --run autoconf
autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory

now do I need autoconf to compile CVS versions? what is the trouble here?

I have an 2.13 version here, but... the system's autoconf shouldn't be
used at all I suppose (if I didn't change configurations)

-R