[kaffe] old darwin (macos 10.0)

Michael Franz m.franz at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 17:59:50 PDT 2004

Riccardo,

You will not have much luck with that version of OS X.  It is missing
somethings (time.h) that are needed.  As you have noticed, some of the
kaffe build infrastructure is missing (automake,autconf...) .  I have
had the best luck with 10.2.8 (the newest I have).  I do not have 10.0,
but have tried 10.1.5.  kaffe 1.0.7 work on 10.1.5 and kaffe 1.1.4
compiles on 10.2.8.  After that, it gets harry.

Michael