[kaffe] CVS kaffe (jserv): clickToFocus fix to MouseEvt & boundary check for PaintEvt

S. Meslin-Weber twiun at adorphuye.com
Thu Jul 15 07:51:42 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 10:27:01PM +0800, jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> So that, I am hacking evt.cc and java.awt.event package. After talking
> to Twiun, he gave me some useful hints, and it worked for me. But I am

And for those not joining our merry band of Kaffe devotees during our
informal chats on IRC, Twiun is my IRC handle ;)

In the long run I believe that a peered approach to Kaffe AWT will cure
all evils - we'll all just have to pitch in to convert those 12+ AWT
backends from peerless to peered implementations :).

I promise I will one day revisit my bitrotting efforts at finishing my
attempt at such a conversion of Jim's qt-awt.

Thanks,

Steph

Stephane Meslin-Weber         Email: twiun at adorphuye.com
Software Engineer             Web: http://odonata.tangency.co.uk