??[kaffe]?Qt-AWT?Illegal?instruction?Error,?Is?it

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Fri Jul 16 08:28:30 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 10:54:22PM +0800, embstudy at eyou.com wrote:
> In fact, we are taking part in an embedded Contest in China, sponsored by
> Intel. We
> are now using the Sitsang/Tibet Developing Board, PXA255. :)

Hi saw,

  I am glad to see you are preparing this embedded contest with
KaffeVM, which might be a good opportunity to introduce Kaffe or
other open source Java efforts to people in mainland China.

> If you can read Chinese( :P ), you can check something about it at :
> http://nuedc.sjtu.edu.cn

hmmm... I do read and write Chinese well for both Simplified and
Traditional Chinese. :)

BTW, thanks for the feedback from your team, which did help us,
and plase continue you great work!

cheers,
Jim Huang