[kaffe] [BUG Report] kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-jthreads/jthread.h in CVS 07/18

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Jul 19 12:10:56 PDT 2004

Jerry wrote:
> kaffe/kaffevm/systems/unix-jthreads/jthread.h : 356:
>
>      bool jthread_attach_current_thread(bool isDaemon UNUSED)
>
> must be
>
>      bool jthread_attach_current_thread(UNUSED bool isDaemon)

Hi Jerry,

thank you for the bug report. What is the error message you get?

Funny enough, I think Riccardo had some problems with the definition
being in front on darwin. But I don't think the compilation actually
failed for him, I believe CPP was able to recover and continue. [1]
Riccardo, if the build still works for you with the reverted change,
could we rever this patch?

[1] That's a specific feature of apple's gcc: it can give you an
oscar-worthy performance of choking itself to death, only to stand up
afterwards and tell you it's going to be in town for the rest of the
week, and that it compiled your code without problems, btw. I believe
precompiled headers were to blame for that.