[kaffe] Re: sysdepCallMethod bug in m68k/netbsd

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Thu Jun 3 06:08:21 PDT 2004

Several days ago, I reported,
>For a very tentative solution, I put "addql #4, %sp" just before the
>subroutine call in sysdepCallMethod macro. Of course it is not so clear,
>and it's better to find out some other way...

But, this does not help so much.

So, I go back to very old version of sysdepCallMethod (written in
asm) and it goes much further. Currently, it aborts (yes, still it
is) at native method of CharToByteIconv. The argument passed to this
is (again) funny address... Compiling more than 161 methods into
native should be much better than nothing :-)

Anyway, I have another business trip (Europe) next week and may take
more time to finish.

Kiyo