[kaffe] Internal Error: Aborted (Permission init)

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Sun Jun 6 16:00:04 PDT 2004

Hi,

   This was on PS2linux.  I have just found the FAQ.ps2linux document, and
am building Jikes so I can try building kaffe again -- just in case
somehow that matters.  (I'm guessing that the jikes is really just for the
tests...)

   Do you think that the presence or absence of Jikes during Kaffe's build
would have an effect on this error?  My original configure line (without
Jikes) was:

./configure --enable-pure-java-math

  The configure line I will now use (whenever Jikes finishes compiling)
is:

./configure --enable-pure-java-math  --with-jikes --with-engine=intrp

Any suggestions would be great!  Thanks,

Patryk