PS2Linux Solved (rtfm) Re: [kaffe] Internal Error: Aborted (Permission init)

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Sun Jun 6 16:53:03 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that after having RTFM the FAQ.ps2linux,
everything compiled fine.  One small modification might be in order:  the
FAQ.ps2linux talks about adding VERBOSE=-source 1.2 -- but it seems that
it should be -target 1.2.

I noted that jikes 1.21 doesn't accept "-source 1.2", but the FAQ seems to
mean -target 1.2 anyway.

One more thing -- under ps2linux, I had to manually copy in a libtool file
to the compile directory, *make clean*, and make again after the initial
make failed.  (The error was something about a VERSION script.)

Great work, folks at kaffe.org!  Perhaps the FAQ.ps2linux document could
be updated?

Patryk