[kaffe] Kaffe 1.0.7 on OS X 10.2.8

Michael Franz developer.franz at verizon.net
Sun Jun 13 14:55:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have made some headway with getting the last version that worked on
OS X 10.1.5 to build on OS X 10.2.8.  The configure script is not
identifying cpp correctly and is thus trying to use /lib/cpp which is
incorrect.  This causes config.h to be missing a bunch of headers which
causes the kaffe to not build.

What is the correct way to fix this?  To fix this fo my compiles I
'export CPP=/usr/bin/cpp' and then run configure.

The next problem is that the libtool is not working correctly when
building the libnative-1.0.7.so.  I have tried to upgrade to the latest
tool set without success.

I will keep digging.

Michael