[kaffe] Kaffe 1.0.7 on OS X 10.2.8

Michael Franz developer.franz at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 20:13:03 PDT 2004

Dalibor,

I don't think there is a need to run the autogen.  I have found a way
to to get things to build with only minor extra steps.  I am down to 11
failures (after I figured out that LIBZ and ZLIB were not getting
defined).

Alias.fail, DoublePrint.fail, InternHog.fail, TestSerializable2.fail,
UncaughtException.fail, CatchDeath.fail, GCTest.fail,
KaffeVerifyBug.fail, TruncatedClass.fail, ZipVerify.fail

Michael