[kaffe] Re: Notes on current for m68k/netbsd

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Wed Jun 23 13:37:13 PDT 2004

In <200406230636.i5N6aul02109 at snoopy.src.ricoh.co.jp> Kiyo Inaba  wrote:
> Hi all m68k lovers,

Apart me and you I wonder who is left. TOny has been silent a lot lately.
But I hope in any case that there are many "silent" users in old
computers or on embedded apps.

I will try linux/m68k soon then.

It remains if any of your improvements can help out OpenBSD/68k which
"almost" works. it compiles both in jit and intrp, but even in intrp it
throws exceptions and Guilhem is still quite puzzled at it and lately he
has been quite absent/busy and so there was no improvment.

-R