[kaffe] Building kaffe 1.1.4 under Fedora Linux

Minh Nguyen md6nguyen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 09:03:29 PDT 2004

Hi Guilhem,
    Here is the output from gdb. If you need more
information, I can try again.

(gdb) run at.dms.kjc.Main @essential.files
Starting program:
/home/mnguyen/kaffe1.1.4/kaffe/kaffe/.libs/lt-kaffe-bin
at.dm s.kjc.Main @essential.files

callMethodA (meth=0x9c8f758, func=0x9c90f0c, obj=0x0,
args=0x0,
    ret=0xbfe74b68, promoted=1) at
sysdepCallMethod.h:41
41          ((void (*)(void))(call->function))();

> Fedora Linux
>
> Minh Nguyen wrote:
> > Hi , I used your snap shot but still have no luck
> (see
> > below). Any idea?
> >

> Hi Minh,
>
> I have not the slighliest idea of what's happening
> there. :( On my fresh
> FC2 install kaffe is running smoothly though. Could
> you try to check
> with gdb where the problem is lying ? I can help you
> debug it.
>
> For example, if the build directory is represented
> by $build:
>
> cd libraries/javalib;
> source $build/BUILD_ENVIRONMENT;
> export

BOOTCLASSPATH=$BOOTCLASSPATH:Klasses.jar.bootstrap:kjc.jar