[kaffe] Re: Current unsynced patches between kaffe and GNU Classpath

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Mon Mar 8 10:53:03 PST 2004

Hi Dalibor,

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 15:54, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> That's about it. I'll check in some small stuff (n, m, g, f). The text
> changes should be synchronized between Michael Koch and Guilhem, the
> networking changes may need more work before they are ready for GNU
> Classpath.

Thanks for the list! Please check in the small stuff you mentioned (I am
embarrassed to see one of my own patches not being in GNU Classpath...)
But please CC me the patch/diff when you do. And please send me an email
when you are done. The classpath mailinglist seems to have a delay of
48+ hours so it is not very useful for coordinating the release. I do
finally want to make a test-release tonight though.

Cheers,

Mark