[kaffe] Problem in System.load("mylib")

T. Baris Aktemur aktemur at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 11 03:02:02 PST 2004

Hi,
I have a shared library named libmylib.so, which is located in a directory included in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. My code dynamically loads this library with System.load("mylib"). It works without problem in Sun's VM, but Kaffe gives me the following error:

>java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libmylib: not found
>Adding its directory to LD_LIBRARY_PATH may help

I'm sure that it's included in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH (That's why it works with Sun's Hotspot). Do you have any idea why Kaffe fails loading it in?
Please also CC your answers to me.

Thank you.
-Baris Aktemur