[kaffe] PrintWriter class bug.

pancake sergipop at mx3.redestb.es
Thu May 6 16:29:02 PDT 2004

I'm coding a jabber library for java...and everything works properly under kaffe, but not in sablevm or SUN jdk...looking, and testing , at the end I saw what was the problem:

The public constructor PrintWriter(InputStream) sets autoflush as 'true' when sun and sablevm sets autoflush to false.(as javadoc says)

Really kaffe works as he must work. but isn't standard. If anybody can change that for the next version, I spend a lot of time, trying to understand why it works under kaffe ( i allways develop under kaffe ) and not under sun/sable ://

ThxAlot!