[kaffe] SwingWT (cvs) now runs on Kaffe!

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Thu May 6 21:56:02 PDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 05:13:08PM +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> >Dalibor, what about integrating swingwt in kaffe as an option in
> >compilation? ;-)
> On my list [1] of things for 1.1.5, marked as G :)
> cheers,
> dalibor topic
> [1] http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2004-April/045807.html

Just make some remainder.

According to CHANGELOG in the entry dated in 3 May, SwingWT can build
with java.awt/javax.swing package names instead of original swingwt.awt/
swingwtx.swing.

3 May
(Dan Naab) Build script can now build SwingWT with
   java.awt/javax.swing
   package names instead for free VMs (build with
   "ant -Dsun=no" )

So that, Dalibor's plan G is almost done, and we might need a truly
working machanism of -bootclasspath semantics.

cheers,
Jim Huang