[kaffe] Re: kaffe for m68k/linux and m68k/netbsd

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Wed May 19 06:47:02 PDT 2004

Hi Dalibor,

First, thanks to check in my code fragment, and sorry not to prepare
'ready to checkin' format (with ChangeLog).

Short report, even with this mod, still my mac does not want to compile
rt.jar. I start to investigate this when I finish other work.

> the definition of fixup in jit.h has stayed the same since it was
>included, as far as I can see at

I know that kaffe side has not been changed. My wondering is NetBSD
might change its gcc's behavior at some stage.

Kiyo