[kaffe] Re: Japi results updated - full 1.0 and 1.1 *extremely* close

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Mon Nov 1 16:07:56 PST 2004

Stuart> Firstly it looks like Tom's gcj issues are solved so we have an
Stuart> up-to-date classpath japi file[1].

I guess the build with gcj somehow got fixed.  I really haven't had
time to baby-sit the nightly builds, I don't even notice when they
stop working atm :-(

Stuart> Libgcj people, you have one additional error: java.lang.Class has the
Stuart> wrong SerialVersionUID.

Yeah, this is a known bug.  It isn't easily fixable since there is
also a related gcj bug -- if you add serialVersionUID to Class.java,
gcj crashes.

Tom