[kaffe] "--enable-pure-java-math" doesn't work in kaffe-1.14

Paul bytecode at tom.com
Tue Nov 9 06:05:57 PST 2004

I build kaffe with option --enable-pure-java-math because my machine(X86) doesn't hava gmp library. (You can also move /usr/lib/libgmp.* and /usr/include/gmp.h for this test)

When I run kaffe with a Java program with BigInteger, it failed.
"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libmath: not found"
There is no libmath.so in /usr/kaffe/jre/lib/i386.

I don't find an answer in the previous maillist.

The test program is in the attachment.(BigFib.java and BigFib.class)