[kaffe] Re: java.util.date problem (on SH4 & X86)
t_tokui at kyototechnica.co.jp
Fri Nov 12 08:16:37 PST 2004
As a result of advancing analysis, it turns out that a problem is in
java.util.date or gnu.java.locale package.
Although it does not understand in detail , we succeed in avoiding.
The process for avoiding below:
1. rt-precompiled.jar (included kaffe-1.1.4.tar.gz) defrost
2. get java.util and gnu.java.locale java source files from
3. compiled with kaffe-1.1.4 that source
4. overwrite that class to defrosted rt-precompiled.jar
5. recompress rt-precompiled.jar
6. and make
Maybe libralies/javalib/rebuildLib should be done the above-mentioned
But It was not able to use correctly for us.
I investigate in detail what has happened owing to.
More information about the kaffe