[kaffe] anybody tried JESSICA based on kaffe?

liu xiaohong xiaohong_liu_2004 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 03:15:00 PDT 2004

>From: Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi <gcs at lsc.hu>
>To: liu xiaohong <xiaohong_liu_2004 at hotmail.com>
>CC: kaffe at kaffe.org
>Subject: Re: [kaffe] anybody tried JESSICA based on kaffe?
>Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:54:29 +0200
>
>* liu xiaohong <xiaohong_liu_2004 at hotmail.com> [2004-10-10 07:37:23
+0000]:

> >         sorry for bothering with kaffe installation problem about
JESSICA.
>  No problem; but you should use a newer Kaffe IMHO.

    Oh, I do want to turn to the current version, but JESSICA claims have
some change on the kaffe. I'm a newer for both JESSICA and kaffe, so I'm
not sure which files are changed and can't use kaffe 1.1.4. to develop a
new JVM based on kaffe, where are the changes generally made? or is there a
place for a change packages to be put?

> > gcc -g -O  -I. -I. -I./../../config -I../../config -I../../include
> > -I./../../inc
> > lude -DTRANSLATOR -I./jit -DKVER=\"0.91\" -c -fPIC code.c
> > In file included from ../../config/md.h:21,
> >                 from locks.h:18,
> >                 from gc-incremental.h:18,
> >                 from gc.h:24,
> >                 from object.h:20,
> >                 from classMethod.h:19,
> >                 from errors.h:18,
> >                 from code.c:22:
> > ../../config/jit-md.h:39: sigcontext.h: No such file or directory
>  Does things change if you install the libc6-dev package?
      thanks so much, it works.
      but It seems that the following problem is not caused by not
installing relative package :-(