[kaffe] Re: mipsel/jit3 regression test results

Kevin D. Kissell kevink at mips.com
Wed Oct 13 08:16:59 PDT 2004

As a MIPS guy who beat his head against the wall of the broken JIT3
a couple of years ago, I'm really interested in this, and I'm really concerned
that I never saw the original message from Makolaj to which the message
below is a reply, though I did see Timothy's message explaining how to
manually run the tests.  We have a spam filter in place, but it doesn't delete
messages, only tags them as spam, so that's not the cause. Has anyone else
noticed a problem with the kaffe.org mail relay lately?