[kaffe] Re: ARM: unable to load .class files - Help required

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 12:56:09 PDT 2004

>>>>> "Quaritsch" == Quaritsch Markus <quam at qwws.net> writes:

Quaritsch> Thanks for your help. I've already fixed the problem. It
Quaritsch> was not directly related to kaffe. There is a bug in an
Quaritsch> assembler-routine in libffi when returning a jlong...

Quaritsch> PS: Can you tell me, where i should  submit the bugreport/patch?

Probably the best choice would be to send a patch with a ChangeLog
entry to both gcc-patches at gcc.gnu.org and java-patches at gcc.gnu.org.

You might look at the libffi in the gcc tree first to make sure it
doesn't have the bug.  And, if it does, it would be great if you could
write a test case for it to add to the libffi test suite.

Tom