[kaffe] Re: ARM: unable to load .class files - Help required

Quaritsch Markus quam at qwws.net
Wed Oct 20 12:41:11 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 13:21, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> You could check out
> http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~sanseri/kaffe/k2.html#Section%203.1 for an older
> (but still pretty much intact, afaict) overview of how things break
> down, assuming you're debugging the arm jit.

Thanks for your help. I've already fixed the problem. It was not directly
related to kaffe. There is a bug in an assembler-routine in libffi when
returning a jlong...

regards,
quam
PS: Can you tell me, where i should  submit the bugreport/patch?
--
|  .''`. | Quaritsch Markus   quam at qwws.net   Student of Telematics |
| : :' : |                                         TU-Graz, Austria |