[kaffe] frustrating news regarding the pthread instability

Noa Resare noa at resare.com
Thu Oct 21 12:23:10 PDT 2004

ons 2004-10-20 klockan 18:47 +0200 skrev Guilhem Lavaux:

> Hi Noa,
>
> I've just commited it. Please test it extensively. I would like also a
> thread hog test to see if there are memory leaks with the new scheme.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guilhem.

After half an hour of testing here it looks much better than before.
I'll run it overnight and see how it works.

On the other hand it seems like the pthread_cond_destroy() problem that
we had before have resurfaced. When I'm not LD_PRELOADing a noop
pthread_cond_destroy() I get hangs every two minutes or so. I'll look a
this some now, and probably some more tomorrow.

/noa