[kaffe] Latest status of m68k/netbsd1/jit3

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Mon Sep 13 03:41:16 PDT 2004

Hi Dalibor,

Dalibor Topic wrote:
>I think I need to start tracking the status on the web to keep a record
>of all those regression test results. You still need to work around that
>libtool issue, right?

No. At least for cross-compiling, it can automatically compile/link ;-)
This is the biggest improvement for the latest snap. Looks like one more
small problem we have, but it does not stop automatic testing.
# I will report it later with self-compiling result.

Even though I can get new IIci relatively cheap, it might have one
small problem. It was designed to have two banks of simm (4 simms each),
but when I put simms in the second bank, IIci complained. So for the
time being, it only has 16Mbytes of RAM ;-< I plan to purchase simms
when the latest tests (including self-compilation) are finished.

>[1] http://www.akiba.or.jp/english/ and
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara . Chuo Dori sounds very
>interesting, in particular :)

Just for small note of Japanese, 'Chuo Dori' can be translated
as 'Central (Chuo) Avenue (Dori)'. It is really Chuo Dori of the
town.

Kiyo