[kaffe] Re: perhaps we should include kaffe/po/*.gmo in cvs

Riccardo zuse at libero.it
Tue Sep 28 15:54:55 PDT 2004

In <4159C77E.3010608 at kaffe.org> Guilhem Lavaux  wrote:
> platforms. My main objection to the autotools comparison is that it is
> far easier to get a gettext package (any package should work with
> current .po) than for the complete autotools suite (where you need to
> get the exact version).

the nice thing is that the "gettext" package in mklinux (usually quite
standard RPMs, just tendentially outdated) doesn't have the necessary
tools in it. But well, we can live with that. I mean on those platforms
we can test with --disable-nsl and then I from time to time try a
"release" which should include everything built, right?

-R