[kaffe] Running Tomcat 5.0

Fernando Lozano fernando at lozano.eti.br
Mon Apr 4 14:16:20 PDT 2005

Hi there,

Having read many reports on the archieve of success running Tomcat under
Kaffe, I decided to try myself using Tomcat 5.0.28. Although many JSP
pages and Servlets do run ok (icluding the Tomcat Manager and most
samples) many applications, including some examples and the Tomcat
Administrator fail with the following exception

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Zip file already closed:
/d/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/common/lib/commons-pool-1.2.jar

Any idea on how to workaround this, or should I fill a bug report? And
the bug report should go to Kaffe or Jakarta?

[]s, Fernando Lozano