[kaffe] support for JDk 1.2 and higher?

mariner ux marinerux at gmx.net
Wed Feb 16 08:16:33 PST 2005

Hi there,

I need a JVM on HP-UX 10.20 which support's JDK 1.2 and higher. I thought I
could try it with kaffe, so I installed it.

First the installation failed  of corse there where no Gnu MP.

So i tried configure with the option:
CC=gcc ./configure --prefix=/opt/kaffe --enable-pure-java-math

Kaffe installed sucessfully. I tried to compile the source code of my
application I worte.
But there I have still Problems...
Does the current version, which I installed, support JDk 1.2 and higher?
If Yes what could be the Problems for this Errors:

:javac HPUXldap.java
HPUXldap.java:19: Class com.novell.ldap.LDAPAttribute not found in import.
import com.novell.ldap.LDAPAttribute;
       ^
HPUXldap.java:20: Class com.novell.ldap.LDAPAttributeSet not found in
import.
import com.novell.ldap.LDAPAttributeSet;
       ^
HPUXldap.java:21: Class com.novell.ldap.LDAPConnection not found in import.
import com.novell.ldap.LDAPConnection;
       ^
HPUXldap.java:22: Class com.novell.ldap.LDAPEntry not found in import.
import com.novell.ldap.LDAPEntry;
       ^
HPUXldap.java:23: Class com.novell.ldap.LDAPException not found in import.
import com.novell.ldap.LDAPException;
       ^
HPUXldap.java:24: Class com.novell.ldap.LDAPSearchResults not found in
import.
import com.novell.ldap.LDAPSearchResults;
       ^
HPUXldap.java:25: Class com.novell.ldap.util.Base64 not found in import.
import com.novell.ldap.util.Base64;
       ^
HPUXldap.java:28: Class java.util.Iterator not found in import.
import java.util.Iterator;
       ^
8 errors

Thanks,
Corsin

--
Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail