[kaffe] DArwin6 JIT3

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:27:53 PST 2005

Nothing new to report on this front, but I have figured out how to
compile the latest after the Linux/PPC integration step (is this
complete).  For Darwin6 to compile the embedded assembler the CFLAGS
needs to be set to '-no-cpp-precomp'.

This might not be necessary on darwin7 since I think Apple changed the
way the compiler works for gcc 3.3.  I can post the release notes link
that describes the changes for darwin 7.  It also provides some
background on the darwin 5 -> 6 -> 7 changes.

Michael

P.S.  The JIT still hangs in the basic test.